Martyn showed excellent communication skills. On a personal level, he’s charismatic, a quality that have served him well in his role.
RHL are absolutely fantastic. They were always available, and always had time to talk. The best recruitment agency I have ever worked with.
RHL are one of the most dedicated and commercially astute hiring agency I have come across. They have the ability to build effective working relationships.
In the UK, the construction industry is constantly growing, and can lead you to a variety of interesting and well-rewarded roles. Whether you’re interested in working in the head office of a large construction firm, or you want to be amongst workers on the sites themselves, we match candidates with roles across the UK, and across the sector, each and every week.
We also work hard on your behalf to help you achieve the positions that you are most driven to work in and most passionate about contributing to. A conversation with an RHL recruitment specialist will lead you towards the career heights that you want to achieve in the construction sector.
Types of Role
Construction is one of the largest sectors in the UK, accounting for billions of pounds of expenditure and investment each month. And with the UK population growing, and more houses, office spaces, and towns constantly under construction, this is an excellent time to position yourself into one of the following roles:
- Site manager – good at managing workers, and keen to get the job done to spec and on time? This might be the best role for you.
- Technician – do you have a trade qualification or technical skills that you can bring to bear on a site? You’re likely to be highly sought-after in construction firms.
- Quantity surveyor – those key staff members who ensure that the site and the build are well-managed and safe throughout the construction process
- Designer – important individuals who help make properties and new-builds looks fantastic
- Bricklayers and labourers – the most important workers on the site, without whom no new build would even be completed.
- Office workers – larger construction firms hire legions of office staff to help manage the multiple sites, stakeholders, and partners with whom they work.
With such a range and variety of roles, the construction industry is an excellent field for those with high ambitions and varying interests, or with specific skills that they want to bring to bear in construction.
How We Work
Whether the construction jobs you’re looking for are entry level or senior, whether you’re looking for construction management jobs, construction site jobs, or construction office jobs, our experts can help you narrow down and refine your ambitions to match you with the jobs that mean most to you.
Each individual we work with receives a bespoke, friendly service which we’re glad to provide across the UK and across the construction sector, matching happy employers with passionate employees in the construction industry.
Latest Construction & Property Posts