Founded in 1993 this company has built an astonishing reputation for sourcing, restoring and maintaining the most iconic and cars.
The team of craftsmen and engineers create some of the most beautiful and acclaimed classic car restorations in the world. Their showroom showcases an intricate attention-to-detail and a commitment to craftsmanship, established over the years since the company was founded.
As part of their continued growth, they have a requirement for a Classic Car Service Technician based at their workshop site in West Midlands. You will be reporting into the Engineering Manager daily to ensure vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest standards
* Servicing Cars
* Inspecting vehicles and compiling a comprehensive report with faults found over and above those reported by Owner with regards to Safety and longevity of vehicle
* Diagnosing faults accurately and repairing correctly
* Recording all work carried out accurately on the Job Card
* Ensuring that personal and shared technical knowledge is kept up to date
* Maintain and ensure all workshop equipment is kept in working order and report and failures to management immediately
* Carrying out Sales and DOC Checks as and when required
* Upholding the company's health and safety and equal opportunity policies
* Genuine passion and interest for prestige cars
* Proven track record working with prestige and or performance cars
* Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills
* The ability to discuss technical queries with the customer over the phone and face to face
* Good customer service skills
* The ability to work under pressure and independently
* The ability to work to deadlines and be flexible with working hours and overtime if required
* Excellent attention to detail
Salary Between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Please note our client is unable to provide any VISA Sponsorship / Relocation