RHL are currently recruiting for a Data Engineer at senior level with extensive Python experience.
* Work closely together with data analytics specialists and business stakeholders to find the best solutions for different use-cases - whether it's batch or streaming data, structured or unstructured data
* Help application developers to create future-proof data models which enable process-to-data mapping
* Transfer data from various sources and systems to our data lake where it can be used to generate new insights, reporting and adhoc-querying
* Implement robust and fast ETL and feature extraction pipelines
* Design the central data platform and enable self-service analytics
* Understand and solve performance issues and faults from a low-level perspective
* Research the best solutions and tools for the current and upcoming data challenges
* Create business metrics and KPIs to understand trends, identify issues, and measure performance of key marketing activities
An effective communicator with a strong passion for data, you will have a degree (or equivalent) in mathematics/statistics, computer science or in a quantitative-focused field and past experience in a similar role.
You will have strong Python programming skills as well as experience with designing data models that reflect business processes. You will have intricate knowledge of OOP, data structures, design patterns, clean coding practices, development standards and testing. You will also have knowledge of SQL and NoSQL data stores, BI tools (e.g. Tableau) and experience with Big Data SQL query engines such as Drill, Spark SQL, and Hive and a strong background in Linux systems.
You will be able to demonstrate significant experience in data analytics and be familiar with procedures such as Logistic regression, Decision trees, k-means, Neural networks and Text mining. You will have been responsible for delivering Data Handling and Analytics projects in Data handling & Analysis projects plus a hands-on track record in Python data mining, as well as traditional SQL use cases.
You will be highly motivated to solve complex problems in close collaboration with others, goal-oriented, and eager to achieve real business effects. A team player and enjoy working collaboratively.
What's in it for you
Our client wants you to love working for them and be as passionate about what they do and where they are going. You will also get the opportunity to grow your career in a digitally led international group.
This position offers a competitive salary with the potential to earn great bonus.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
Please apply with your CV or contact Becky Round on 07801913942 email@example.com
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.