The Role: In this role you will have the opportunity to design, develop and maintain products, product systems and components supporting complex engineering projects. You will design, maintain and develop engine components and systems to release to production in a manner to ensure products provide superior performance, durability, quality, optimised cost and serviceability. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams and suppliers.
Experience: Ideallya degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science plus some experience in Design engineering and manufacturability concepts. Must have a good mechanical aptitude with strong problem solving skills and good communications skills.
Must be fully conversant with Creo 3D CAD
Job duties/responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Practical product design applications using design expertise on 3D CREO CAD
* Release of product designs into engineering systems to a high quality and defect free standard
* Prepare and maintain personal plans and meet cheduled dates
* Interact with Plant locations and various engineering departments
* Support product tests with proven design and prototype build up and test component/system designs
* Evaluate, define, and resolve design and manufacturing problems
* Use technical design expertise and product knowledge to support the problem resolution process when interfacing with Test and Evaluation, Service, Plant personnel, suppliers, and consultants
* Work with manufacturability teams resolving problems with manufacturing and statistical process controls
Salary/Rate: Up to £36/hr Ltd Co.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.