RHL are looking for a graduate to join our clients small digital team as Digital Solutions Engineer as the company start an exciting transformation and development initiative.
The company delivers a software platform and professional services for the management of structural health monitoring on some of the world's largest civil and architectural structures. The software platform integrates & interrogates data at scale to give real time and analytical information to help manage the health of infrastructure and architecture.
Collaborating with technical authorities, civil, structural, electrical and software engineers you will play a key role in delivering digital solutions in the renewables, infrastructure, architecture and oil & gas sectors.
The candidate can be based in either their Cambridge or Aberdeen office.
* Further education in engineering, maths and/or physics
* Excellent IT / computer skills.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
* Reading and understanding technical requirements.
* Methodical, detail orientated.
* Excellent communicator with a good level of spoken and written English.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, work unsupervised, and help team members and users to achieve their goals.
* Experience and/or knowledge working with IoT systems.
* Knowledge of structural heath monitoring.
* Experience with CAD software.
* Some experience with SQL database systems (PostgreSQL and SQLite).
* Experience of working as part of a distributed team.
The position offers a competitive salary and excellent rewards, for really rewarding work.
Please apply with your CV or contact Becky Round - Becky@rhl.co.uk
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.