Our client has a new, exciting opportunity for an Electrical Development Technician to join a highly focused, passionate team working on exciting and innovative development projects, to deliver new products to the market on a regular basis.
* Assist in the design of electrical assemblies and looms for new products.
* Assist in the design of the physical layout of individual electrical components, assemblies and looms.
* Produce documentation to support the design of electrical engineering drawings.
* Build electrical assemblies and looms for new products, working from draft schematics or released engineering drawings.
* Install electrical components, assemblies and looms onto machines.
* Support fault diagnostic investigations.
* Support the manufacture of electrical assemblies and looms for machines entering Production.
* Support the update of electrical assembly and loom designs for machines currently in production.
* Oversee the work of an apprentice within the department.
Qualifications & Experience
In addition to a strong engineering background, the ideal candidate will have:
* An apprenticeship, HNC or HND in an Electrical discipline.
* Experience in a relevant role.
* Experience in following drawings using 2D and 3D CAD packages.
* Experience in realising electrical designs onto a physical machine.
* Methodical and systematic approach
* Able to work as part of a team or individually
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to work with partial information and minimal supervision
* Ability to produce efficiently a consistent high quality of work
* Flexible approach to working hours
Salary: Hourly rate £13 per hour + Overtime at 1.5 & 2.0 rates
Call Daniel Woodcock on 01621 841234 or email email@example.com
Job Reference: 248228D
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.