Are you seeking a more varied role with greater flexible working?
Interested in a position that offers a mix of home and site?
We are now recruiting for a new opportunity on behalf of a bulk fuels storage client, now actively seeking an Electrical Lead/Technical Authority to be responsible for several sites in the UK. Excellent package available with the opportunity to shine quickly in this organisation.
£55-60,000 + Excellent Pension and Generous Annual Leave
You will be an experienced Electrical Engineer from the downstream Oil & Gas sector
- Strong high voltage experience
- Strong background in electrical maintenance and design
- Hazardous area process plant environment background
- In-depth knowledge of legislation relating to ATEX & BS EN 600749, BS 7671, COMAH, CDM and have a basic understanding of BS EN 61508.
- Degree qualified, ideally chartered
- Full Clean Driving License
Please apply to Alan Steer firstname.lastname@example.org
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Energy talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.