Negotiable salary plus excellent benefits package
Looking to that next step and to have full responsibility for the delivery on projects?
Our global Subsea technology client is at the forefront of subsea infrastructure performance optimisation. To position themselves for increased demand they have exciting growth plans in place, investing in people and new technologies.
As part of this growth our client is now seeking to recruit an experience Electrical Engineer to join its team in Aberdeen.
In additional to having responsibility for delivering on scopes of work, you will be required to provide general technical support to onshore and offshore worksites for equipment supplied by the global equipment group
Key responsibilities -
* Electrical design and development for remote and autonomous systems, intervention tooling, launch and recovery systems and new technologies.
* Preparation of tender specifications and costs
* Preparation of design specifications
* Sub-Contractor management
* Preparation of manuals and procedures
* Preparation of design calculations
* Manufacture, testing and commissioning support
* Technical contact with external Clients and internal Project Management
* Ensure continuity of lessons learned for ongoing and future projects
* Undertake FAT and SIT testing as and when required
* On-call support within the on-call rota
Qualifications and Experience -
* Degree qualified in an electrical engineering discipline with a proven track record in a similar role.
* Proven track record in design of electrical panels and distribution systems is essential.
* Experience of engineering design, calculation packages and revision control is essential.
* Experience with subsea electrical equipment
* Experience of PLC systems
* Knowledge of UK and European electrical legislation is essential.
* Familiar with relevant certification and classification codes for Subsea equipment.
* A working knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential, as training will be provided
* Experience with AutoCAD 2D drafting package desirable.
Please apply to Alan Steer
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an employment agency and employment business