Test Engineer - EV / Electric Powertrain
This is an opportunity for an ambitious EV Powertrain Test Engineer to join an exciting and expanding company at the forefront of test and development for EV propulsion systems.
We are looking to recruit Test Engineers who will assist with the daily operation of electrical test rigs for external clients. Applicants will be expected to be motivated and willing to take on new challenges and learning within the rapidly evolving EV arena.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Test writing, modification and script writing
* Responsible for operation of multiple test rigs outside of normal office hours
* Installing, calibrating and validating data acquisition systems
* Debugging and real time commissioning of complex electronic systems, especially those with high speed serial interfaces (CAN/FLEXRAY etc.)
* Execution of test and development activities, including reporting, to meet the objectives of the project
* To ensure that the data generated is valid and in line with customer requirements
* Liaise with colleagues, customers and suppliers in a professional manner at all times
* Ensure all instrumentation used is calibrated in line with company procedures
* Engineering Degree in engineering related discipline is desirable, but extensive experience will also be considered