RHL are recruiting for a Graduate Manufacturing Engineer.
Working for our client you will be joining a team of process and manufacturing engineers to support the development of new and existing manufacturing processes through the implementation of lean and continuous improvement methodologies, with a focus on cost reduction and quality improvement
* Develop, Support, and work within Health & Safety regulations, Company Quality and Environmental systems of work, and all other Company policies and procedures
* Working positively to develop and foster good working relationships with colleagues and contracted personnel in order to maintain a culture of mutual respect and dignity
* Learning the processes and building relationships within the business as a whole
* Developing knowledge and experience in key manufacturing methodologies through peer to peer training or additional external training
* Generation and maintaining of new/existing manufacturing documentation, equipment and tooling requirements for product manufacture
* Proactively identifying improvements and leading projects to develop and implement these improvements
* Reducing variability in manufacturing through standardisation and implementation of lean/continuous improvement methodologies.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Qualifications:
* Predicted or achieved a minimum 2:1 degree in an Engineering / Manufacturing degree or equivalent
* Results orientated
* Strong attention to detail and demonstrable problem solving skills
* Flexible approach to working with a 'can do' attitude
* Strong organisational skills
* Skills and abilities:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Understanding of lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and six sigma
Please apply with your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.