12 month + contract
Rate: up to £224 per day Ltd
New opportunity to join a global Oil & Gas client on a long term contract.
Do you have experience working within a multinational organisation?
Available in the next 2-3 weeks for your next contract position?
This position will be providing general administrative support to the HR department working as part of large Oil & Gas project.
You will help to manage employee information for the HR department ensuring data is accurate and provide support to the business in respect of reporting and analysing data.
Key aspects to the role:
- General administrative support, including expense claim processing, and acting as point of contact for HR-related queries
- Ensure all human resources data is accurate and up to date working with the HR team and payroll department.
- Maintain HR systems; work with intranet / internet technology as required being the main point of contact with IT where appropriate
- Maintain and monitor the holiday record system
- Maintain confidentiality of data and departmental security at all times.
- Relevant tasks as commensurate with grade and as directed by management
- Produce reports for the HR Manager for the weekly / monthly board meetings including a monthly dashboard of HR data to be shared with the business to allow analysis of trends and patterns.
- Two to five years administrative experience, preferably in a large organisation
- Experience using and maintaining HR systems
- Experience producing reports and analysing data
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, preferably advanced level (reports, formulas, pivot tables, vlookups etc).
- Experience of using mail merge
- Experience of data migration projects
- Experience using SAP system will be considered as a plus
Training & Qualifications
- Qualified to Degree level
Please apply to Alan Steer
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts an employment agency and employment business