* Transfer data from various sources and systems to the company data lake where it can be used to generate new insights, reporting and adhoc-querying
* Implement robust and fast ETL and feature extraction pipelines
* Make the companies central data platform even better and enable self-service analytics
* Successful completion of a university degree or similar
* Proven knowledge of programming in Python
* Experience with ETL pipelines and integration of data from various sources
* Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL data stores
* Intricate knowledge of OOP, data structures, design patterns, clean coding practices, development standards and testing
* A good understanding of cloud native applications and related open source technologies
What's in it for you
Our client wants you to love working for them and be as passionate about what they do and where they are going. You will also get the opportunity to grow your career in a digitally led international group.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
Please apply with your CV or contact Becky Round on 07801913942 email@example.com
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.