RHL are looking for a Laboratory Technician of the highest standard to strengthen their clients existing development capability.
As a member of the technology team, you will have a challenging, varied and interesting workload that will primarily involve work in the laboratory doing quality control, analytical testing and product development work. The mix of project work will include:
- binder testing and quality control (e.g. physical properties testing, chemical testing)
- raw materials quality control testing
- mortar preparation
- strength and durability testing
- evaluation and interpretation of results
- analytical testing in a"dry" laboratory
- problem investigation
- new product development
You will work collaboratively with the rest of the Technology Department and will be provided with training on how to use all necessary equipment, testing methods, how to keep records and create reports. The candidate should have a passion for working in a laboratory environment.
The post holder will have a good level of written and verbal communication skills and have previous experience in a similar technical services role.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Knowledge of building materials or physical chemistry
- Educated to at least Degree Level in a relevant subject
- Experimental testing experience in laboratory
- Organisational skills with the ability to work within a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Driving Licence
Please apply with your CV or contact Becky Round - email@example.com