This is an opportunity for an experienced Management Surveyor join a small team, and take on the responsibility of all round Management for a group of well-established clients.
The main aspects of the role are:
* Full property management service for a number of existing Institutional, Occupational, and Private Investor Clients, to include Asset management, and Facilities management.
* Liaise with the accounts team and be responsible for reporting Client Statements, Service Charge budgeting and reconciliations.
* Organise and be responsible for Health & Safety compliance on your portfolio of properties
* Contribute to continual improvement of departmental systems and procedures: reporting structures, workflow and client reporting.
* Providing a superb service to existing and new clients
* Develop contact base and introduce potential new business to the Firm.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will be a Surveyor with relevant property management experience.
You will demonstrate a track record of successful client relationships.
You will have experience of working for and serving medium sized businesses.
You will have a thorough understanding of the technicalities inherent in property management and in the controls, processes and procedures required for an efficient and effective client service.
The preferred skills and experience are:
* 2-5 years' experience in a property management role in Private Practice
* Asset Management experience
* Knowledge of Property Management Accounting procedures and practice including service charge budgeting and reconciliation.
* Knowledge of appropriate Health & Safety requirements
* Experience and ability to provide a high quality service to clients
* Able to take initiatives, and act independently
* Able to work as part of a team
* Preferably RICS qualified
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.