RHL have an interesting opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing engineer. You will be involved in the Development of new and existing manufacturing processes including documentation, equipment and procedures. Improving manufacturing methods, tooling, fixture, and process flow. Working as a team lead of a multifunctional team to develop cost effective solutions within a New Product Introduction environment.
* The generation/updating of new/existing manufacturing documentation and equipment requirements for product manufacture.
* Development and deployment of processes, fixtures and tooling required for assembly tasks
* Proactively identify improvements and apply change management.
* Investigate production and process issues providing technical support Lead and/or support technicians and process engineers.
* Deployment of best practice concerning process yields, process takt times and process profitability.
* Present project risks and solutions early within the product life cycle so allowing the business opportunity to respond
* Conduct / support Design Reviews at key product introduction stages
* Support Customer Service in their communications with external customers
* Develop key networks with internal departments, other sites, customers, suppliers and other third party service providers
* Ideally you will have 5 year + Experience of working within Manufacturing Engineering teams within a new product introduction environment
* Process Driven
* Results orientated lead by site KPI's
* Experience in problem solving techniques
* Flexible approach to working to meet project deadlines
* Proven capability to learn and implement new skills and processes.
* Attention to detail and understanding of the business environment
* Ability / robustness to self-prioritise work packages within a dynamic agile NPI Environment
* Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams
* Process mapping
* PFMEA/control plan development
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Strong organisational skills
* Experience of lean manufacturing and six sigma
Please apply with your CV or contact Becky Round - email@example.com
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.