Materials Test Technician - Construction Materials
Our client is currently looking for a Site Technician based in and around the Leicester area.
* To undertake testing of various construction materials.
* To provide data to be used to compile technical reports and certificates to the client.
* To provide accurate and correct results.
* To undertake materials testing in line with the current British and European standards.
* To undertake various testing techniques to concrete and soil.
* To complete activities in a methodical, safe and efficient manner.
Qualifications experience and attributes:
* Show good organisational skills.
* Must have previous experience of working as a Construction Materials Testing Technician and have experience of various construction material testing techniques.
* Be able to work both as part of a team and alone.
* Possess good numerical and mathematical understanding.
* Be enthusiastic towards work.
* Be punctual and reliable.
The successful applicant will hold a CSCS card and a full UK driving licence is required as the role may involve travelling to different sites.
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Engineering talent acquisition.
RHL acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
Please contact Becky Round for more information email@example.com
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.