We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join an R & D team in West Oxfordshire, working on prototyping and engineering with leading optical technology. This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist provider of optical equipment and work with major global clients.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be:
* Managing the design process for a range of components and assemblies
* Designing and testing prototypes
* Liaising with manufacturing teams and suppliers or materials and components
* Working with various production materials including plastic moulding and mechanical assemblies with electronic parts
You will need to have:
* Experience in the design and development of hardware and electro-mechanical systems
* Worked in a customer-facing engineering role
* The ability to work with multiple teams in science and engineering
* Willingness to learn and work in a fast-changing environment
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related subject and have previous experience as a designer/engineer working on consumer products.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role and would like to apply for the Mechanical Design Engineer position, please forward your CV with the relevant contact details so we can get in touch.
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience
Location: West Oxfordshire
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.