£20000 - £26145 per annum Allowances + Excellent benefits package
Do you have hazardous area experience as a Technician or Operator?
Do you have some fuel handling experience?
We have a great opportunity to develop your career within an expanding fuel storage and logistics organisation with operations across the UK.
Excellent career path and professional development
Starting Salary: £26,145 + Allowance (£8925 per annum) & Excellent benefits package
Hours: 37.5 per week (Shift 4 on 6 off)
Job Type: Permanent
Control and operation of basic plant and equipment
Report and investigate deviations from normal operating conditions and be able to deal with basic process upsets.
Responsible for the operation and security of the Petroleum Supply Depot, associated sites and to assist with maintenance.
Accountable for safe, efficient and effective delivery of work Operations for self, work colleagues, plant & equipment and all stakeholders.
Undertake day to day planned operations and other tasks including;
* Setting up of pumping routes for the receiving, delivery and inter-site movement of product
* Tank dipping
* Product sampling
* Control of import and export operations
* Additive handling and storage
* Approved Inspector of fuel quality
* Undertaking planned maintenance, installation & testing of plant & equipment
* General cleaning of site and facilities
* Responsibilities under Emergency Preparedness
* Provision of assistance / ownership of site project
* Liaise with SCADA control to facilitate the efficient and safe operation of the depot, pipelines and associated sites.
* Regular checks, in accordance with procedures of site pipelines, tanks and other facilities to ensure stock conservancy is maintained.
* Issue permits to work, when trained and authorised to staff, employees and contractors carrying out work at the depot and associated facilities.
* Monitoring of contractors working on site
* Attend to call-outs in accordance with local arrangements.
Experience in a regulated industry
Experience of safety management systems such as Permit to Work, Standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessment.
NVQ level 3 Petroleum Control Operations /Process Engineering.
Certificate or Diploma in relevant discipline i.e. engineering, manufacturing, applied science.
Certificate in Process Technology.
IOSH Working Safely
Experience in fuel handling environments.
knowledge of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations)
Knowledge of COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations).
Please apply to Kellie Dance - email@example.com
RHL acts as an employment agency and employment business
required:This field is required.
applicantName:Please enter your name.
applicantEmail:Please enter a valid email address.
applicantTelephone:Please enter a valid telephone number.
cvRequired:Please upload your CV.
cvFilesize:Please submit a file larger than 0 bytes.
cvExtension:Please upload a .doc, .docx, pdf, .rtf file.