We are looking for two Piping Materials Engineers for a client in Surrey, for this 6-month renewable contract, you can expect c£18-28 per hour PAYE depending on your level of experience with SmartPlant software tools. As well as working knowledge of ASME B31.3 design code and supporting ASME component and ASTM material standards. We are looking for relevant Design experience in ammonia, sulphur, CO, CO2, hydrocarbons, hydrogen plant, as well as Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent and preferably a Chartered Engineer.
Desired experience, skillset & role responsibilities-
- 8 to 10 years' experience as a Mechanical Systems / Piping Materials Engineer
- Proven ability as lead specialist engineer on projects.
- Experience coordinating workload and resources including interfacing with other Air Products multi-centre design offices.
- Working knowledge of ASME B31.3 design code and supporting ASME component and ASTM material standards.
- Knowledge of the Pressure Equipment Directive/CE Marking for European projects and related experience in working with Notified Bodies.
- Knowledge of other Piping Code and Country specific requirements would be beneficial.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or awareness of Hexagon SmartPlant software tools is a plus.
Please contact me if you are based in the South East of the UK and available for assignment within the month. RHL acts as an employment agency and recruitment consultancy. Please apply following the link on this website.