Do you hold PMP or Prince 2 certification/ or hold a Project Qualification with Engineering, Chemicals, Renewables or Manufacturing Environment background?
We are now hiring for our technologies client who are involved in the production of sustainable wood products, with Chemical production facilities in the UK and Europe, with planed expansion in the US and the Far East.
Position: Project Administrator
Location: Central London
Salary c£40,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Temporary (Extension/Permanent potential thereafter)
Initial Duration: 6 Months
The main function of the role will be to provide clerical support for the Director of Business Development and help ensure smooth running of projects managed by the Business Development team.
- Schedule regular meetings between Business Development team members and both internal and external colleagues
- Create and update work plans and schedules
- Monitor project progress and prepare summary reports where requested
- Manage and maintain filing system
- Update key databases used by the Business Development team
- Take accurate board, steering committee and project team minutes
- Retrieve information that may be required by the project team
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to maintain smooth flow of information
- Ensure relevant administrative tasks are dealt with efficiently
Educated to degree level or strong, relevant experience
PMP / PRINCE2 certification or other project management training Certification required
Work experience as a Project Administrator or similar role
Hands-on experience with schedules, flow charts, action registers
Knowledge of Microsoft Project and task/resource management tools
Advanced User of Microsoft applications Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook.
Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
Please apply to Kellie Dance
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an employment agency and employment business