Do you hold PMP or Prince 2 certification, with Engineering, Chemicals, Renewables, Manufacturing or Construction Project background?
We are now hiring for our growing technologies client who are involved in the production of sustainable wood products, with Chemical production facilities in the UK and Europe and expansion in the US and the Far East.
Salary £35-45,000 depending on experience
* Accurate tracking and reporting and coordination of multiple project plans, including identifying resource requirements and project risks.
* Manage schedules and communicate progress to all team members, as well as managing smaller, standalone projects. Schedule regular meetings and record decisions and key meeting outputs
* Prepare and present reports on progress of all live projects to senior managers.
* Create and update work plans and schedules
* Identify required resources
* Monitor project progress and identify potential issues or risks
* Manage and maintain filing system databases
* Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
* Retrieve necessary information that may be required by the project team
* Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
* Measure and report on project performance
* Liaise with internal and external contacts to maintain smooth flow of information
* Ensure relevant administrative tasks are dealt with efficiently
Educated to degree level or strong, relevant experience
* PMP / PRINCE2 certification or other project management training is a plus work experience as a Project Administrator/Coordinator
* Hands-on experience with schedules, flow charts, action registers
* Knowledge of Microsoft Project and task/resource management tools
* Competence with Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, etc.)
Please apply to Alan Steer