This is an opportunity for a Project Engineering Manager with a background in compressed gas and LNG processing, to work with a company with projects throughout the EMEA.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading the engineering activities and managing lead engineers on complex, capital projects. Developing overall Engineering and Design execution strategy in addition to project specific instructions and procedures. Consolidating department engineering budgets and manage them during the project, providing strategic direction. Directing internal engineering and design resources to produce delivery on schedule and on budget monitoring progress and performance. Ensuring effective technical coordination with Clients or third-party representatives and making necessary technical decisions to resolve conflicts between disciplines. Coordinating the review of client's specifications and procedures, preparation of deviation lists, and managing client review of project deliverables. Ensuring all changes are handled in accordance with the project procedures and owns the whole lessons learned process.
The Ideas skill set:-
* Significant previous experience within a professional environment in addition to a Bachelor's degree, or higher, in an engineering discipline.
* Strong track record in the management of detailed engineering activities of process plants
* You have previous experience on Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC), Gases or Petrochemical projects.
* Previous experience and time spent at construction sites. Process Plant construction would be desirable.
* You need an ability to bring teams together to achieve project targets and achieve goals.
* You have strong organisational, communication and facilitation skills.
* You are commercially aware with the ability to manage change
* A dedicated and driven approach & be committed to getting it right with a never-ending passion to learn, improve, contribute and champion these traits in others.
To apply please forward your resume in word format with a covering letter detailing your relevant project experience.
Title: Project Engineering Manager
Duration: 12 Months
RHL act as an employment agency and technical recruitment consultancy.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.