We have a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our client's offices in Surrey. This is a chance to be involved with the company's Global Operations Services.
The Global Operations Services Project Manager will work across IDM & AFME in relation to Commercial Operations owned platforms and processes. The role will manage multiple projects across multiple markets in the region in partnership and collaboration with a matrix Global Commercial Operations Organisation.
Working in a global matrix organisation, the role will need an individual with solid stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate effectively cross functional teams.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
* 10+ years of Project management experience - PMP/Agile/Prince 2 other professional qualifications would be an advantage.
* CRM/Veeva/Reporting platforms Experience will be an advantage
* Knowledge of process improvement methodologies would be desirable: Six Sigma, Lean
* Leading and contributing in end to end projects in a cross functional environment is essential
* Managing and communicating with senior stakeholders in a matrix organisation
* Demonstrated understanding of the value of change management
* Positive mindset and desire to find solutions when presented with challenges
* Excellent verbal and written English is required
* Strong team player with experience in virtual working beneficial
* Commercial Operations support experience (at least 3 years)
* Pharmaceutical experience preferred
* Understanding of pharma legal/compliance requirements
* Self-motivated and has the ability to take ownership and accountability when delivering key projects
* Very high IT Literacy & numeric skills
* Willingness & ability to travel when required
To apply please forward your resume and a covering email stating your current employment situation.
Role: Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.