A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer with our manufacturing client, based in Somerset.
To support the continual improvement of the business management systems and processes within the extended value stream and across the entire product life cycle to support sustainable profitable growth.
To co-ordinate and report on all problem solving activities for customer, suppliers and internal issues.
Essential Skills and Experience required:
* Experience in core quality tools and techniques
* Internal auditor to ISO9001
* Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
* Strong understanding of quality statistical models and metrics.
* Proven experience and demonstrable success in continual improvement
* Strong communicator and presentation skills
* Be prepared to carry out any tasks that are required by the Value Stream.
Please apply with your CV or Contact Becky Round email@example.com for more information.
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Engineering talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.