We are looking for someone who is committed to delivering work of the best quality and who will uphold the professional standards of the RICS.
Ideally, you will be an MRICS or FRICS chartered building surveyor (although we would consider experienced AssocRICS surveyors) and be confident in carrying out residential building surveys. You must have an eye for detail and a thorough understanding of building defects, maintenance and repairs.
You will need to have experience of:
- a wide range of structural and building defects
- preparing and presenting comprehensive, accurate survey reports
- providing clear, concise, justified conclusions
- working independently and within a team structure
- liaising with clients, both verbally and through written correspondence
A full UK driving licence is required.
For more information, please apply to this advert or call Dan Cole: 07816 331 011