RHL have an interesting opportunity for an experienced Full Stack or Back-end Web Engineer to join our clients small team as they start an exciting transformation and development initiative.
This company delivers a software platform and professional services for the management of structural health monitoring on some of the world's largest civil and architectural structures.
Collaborating with technical authorities, civil, structural and electrical engineers you will play a key role in advancing the digital capabilities of the company as they develop and deploy advanced systems to provide solutions to their client in the renewables, infrastructure, architecture and oil & gas sectors.
This position reports to the Product Manager for the Structural Monitoring team. The role will work collaboratively with other software / systems engineers, structural monitoring project engineers & technicians, external development partners and other group digital teams.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
* Further education in computer science, engineering, maths and/or physics.
* Experience with server networks, database management SQL (PostgreSQL and SQLite) backend.
* Proven experience designing and/or implementing technological solutions in cloud, hybrid cloud, data center environment.
* Excellent communicator with a good level of spoken and written English.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, work unsupervised, and help team members and users to achieve their goals.
Working hours are normally between 08.00 to 18.00 with flexibility around the core hours. Hours will total 37.5 per week.
This position can be based in the Cambridge or Aberdeen City Office.
Please apply with your CV or contact email@example.com
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.