This company is a world leader in construction and mining equipment-creating innovative, cutting-edge products and services that help their customers build the world around. Due to continued growth they are seeking experienced Travel Admin / Analyst to join the team in Peterborough on a contracting basis.
JOB ROLE TASKS
* Respond and resolve traveller and stakeholder inquiries concerning travel and fleet policy, travel and fleet related experiences, and miscellaneous data requests
* Interact with travel and fleet suppliers to resolve traveler/enterprise related concerns
* Maintain and support internal databases needed for travel reporting and metrics
* Provide day to day support for the implementation of travel and fleet related programs and services across all businesses throughout EAME
* Perform analytical and administrative tasks in support of Global Supply Network strategic initiatives
* Interact with all levels of employees daily to provide analytical and customer service support.
* Effective Communication
* Focus on Quality and attention to details
* Outstanding customer service
* Strong Analytical Skills
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Strong communication, planning and organising, self-initiative, and teamwork approach
* Administrative experience booking business travel
* Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* University undergraduate degree
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
* Travel management and/or Hospitality experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Access, Visio, and Travel Management Company reporting tools including Online Booking Tools
Offering up to £16 per hour as Ltd Co / Umbrella Co contractor based over 37.5 hours per week.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.